About Ritz Finance
Ritz Finance is a boutique consultancy focused on, an holistic approach to a clients total banking relationship.
We provide impartial and objective advice on the options available to your banking relationship without the necessity to move the client from their existing bank. We have a passion and proven track record of working with clients to deliver critical insights and clear recommendations for
- Ensuring there is a genuine “fit” between our client and the skill level and acumen of the banker, whether that be with the existing bank or an alternative
- Access to decision makers
- Security levels are appropriate in terms of the clients business and their relationship with their bank
- Overall structure of facilities are appropriate
- That pricing is competitive with regard to both debt funding and transactional services.
About Guy Burdon
Guy Burdon has spent the past 20+ years working predominately within the finance sector. Over the past 12 years he has worked at General Management level with two of the big 4 banks in Australia.
His immediate past role was accountable for a lending and deposit book exceeding $2.8B which generated annual revenues of $49m.
As a result of that experience and access to the intellectual property of how Banks think and operate he has established a boutique finance consultancy, based on fee for service, to assist predominately time poor professionals, high net worth individuals and companies with turnover generally between $5m – $200m through the “maze” of their banking relationships.
His role is predominately to ensure his clients are receiving the right support and advice in terms of their overall facilities and their general banking relationship.
Prior to working directly with the banking sector, Guy worked as a consultant with the Federal Government.
His role was to assist SME Business with regard to attitudinal, and cultural change with a goal to achieve international competitiveness.
Guy is a Fellow of the Australasian Institute of Banking and Finance and holds an Australian Credit License from the Australian Securities and Investment Commission.